Intellectual and Industrial Property
- Legal counseling to issues involving software, trademarks, patents and copyright;
- Elaboration and analysis of electronic agreements;
- Legal counsel to matters related to the Internet, especially with regards to domain names;
- Negotiations of technology transfers and business secrets;
- Performance in administrative (INPl) and judicial litigious lawsuits in issues involving intellectual and industrial property;
- Legal counsel on matters related to franchises.